Sprinkler Repair Services in Phoenix
We service all brands of systems and give a five year warranty. We repair broken and damaged spray or rotor heads. If you have an underground sprinkler system, make sure the sprinkler heads are adjusted properly to avoid watering sidewalks and driveways. A properly adjusted sprinkler head should spray large droplets of water instead of a fine mist to minimize evaporation and wind drift.
As pop-up plastic sprinklers get older, they tend to get stuck in the up position, leaving them vulnerable to lawnmowers. A chopped or broken head will result in a water-wasting geyser, high water bills and eventually dead grass in your yard.
Since lawns and gardens should be watered in the early morning hours, a problem may not be discovered until it is too late. Periodically check your sprinklers to make sure everything is working properly. A clogged head or a torn line can wreak havoc on your landscape and water bill.
If you do find a problem with your sprinkler heads either not popping down or leaking you can call us anytime and we can advise you on any repairs needed.
Our Sprinkler Repair Services:
- Sprinkler head repairs and adjustments
- Repair leaking heads
- Repair valves/leaking, stuck on or will not come on
- Install new pop-up heads or rotors
- Controller adjustement or repair
- Locate lost valves/zones
- Repair broken water lines, main or lateral
- Move heads or water lines
- Repair drip leaks
- Run drip to new plants
- Repair system after pool installation
- Upgrade from manual system to electronic
Our Sprinkler Repair Pricing:
- Service call - $60 includes first 1/2 hour labor
- Valves - start at $60
- Controllers - start at $225
- Pop-up heads - start at $6
- Drips parts - start at $4